Sunday 16 March 2008

Mitwa

15 March 2008
I was not feeling well since a couple of days. Had to cancel a trip to my sister's. Somehow, I was listening to this song and started humming and then took out my recording apparatus (well, thats just my digicam!) and started recording.
This song has been amazingly sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali. This was also incidently the first song on which I had a shoot. It was an exciting time.
To one of the best songs of 2006! And to the one's who believe in 'Love will find a way'!

Song: Mitwa [Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna] (To download the recording, click on the song name)
Original Singer: Shafqat Amanat Ali
Personal Video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nnSvvtVinQ

'a

1 comment:

dips said...

BE-YOUU-TEA-FULL!!

as always... its a pleasure listening to u... please never never stop singing.
:)

luv ya!